Saturday, September 14, 2013

MR. MAGOO--COME BACK LITTLE MCBARKER



Sadly...not the original!
After watching a Magoo short tacked onto our Mr. Magoo's A Christmas Carol disk, my kids were in love with Mr. Magoo! I shied away from the box-set because reviews complained of censorship that ruined their nostalgia surrounding the cartoon, so I purchased several of these titles, not realizing they were a re-made series from the 70s. Unfortunately, not funny...not clever...not sharp like the original series. Boo. Disappointing!!!

magoo fans
great dvd im a 70s child who adores mr magoo..arrived fast and in perfect shape will buy more magoo dvds

Coincidence
I enjoyed watching this series of shows featuring Mr. Magoo and his pet. Somehow I could not help but notice the similarities between the voices of Mr. Magoo and his dog. For a moment I thought that their voices were identical.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment