Monday, September 16, 2013

Breaking Bad: The Final Season (+UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]



Lightning in a bottle
Breaking Bad is a once in a lifetime, rare example of the type of show that raises the medium of television beyond the pit of mediocrity it usually resides in. Folks, please don't pass this one up - it may be a long while before another story of this caliber comes by again. This is a series that I will always cherish, and not just for the obvious reasons like the superb acting and the high stakes narrative -- but also for the fact that it gave me hope for the future of television, and the media's potential overall, to serve as a platform for talented writers and actors who actually have something inspired to say about the world we live in.

Wow!!!
Breaking Bad is the best show I've watched on TV in Years. It is so well done, it's absolutely riveting. The script is so good and the actors so perfect, I can't take my eyes off the screen. The actoring is excellent and nuanced. I have watched Seasons 1-5 so far and am now going through them a second time, with my husband who is on his first go round. Even though I know what's coming, I'm seeing things I missed before and enjoying even more.
This is truly the most engrossing series ever. It is really hard to turn off...you'll want to marathon. I've actually watched a whole season in one day...it's crazy good. I just hate that there is only one more season to go, starting in early August on AMC, and am still amazed I didn't know about BB until a few months ago. This is a must see!

Best TV series EVER ~ A masterpiece for all time
In my opinion, "Breaking Bad," is the finest series ever produced for television. This doesn't mean that everyone who watches it, is going to like it. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, and it would be unfair for me to say that this show is "the best," for all viewers. With that said; I can unequivocally state that in "my opinion," this series is the finest and most creatively written one that I've seen in my 65 years on Earth. The plot, the writing and the acting are beyond anything that I've witnessed before. Vince Gilligan, the creator of "Breaking Bad," has produced a series that will undoubtedly be regarded as a masterpiece for all time.

For me; everything else that I've watched or am watching on TV is a letdown after seeing this show. The fact that Gilligan came up with the idea to write this series, boggles the mind, and proves to me that he's a genius. Not only did he come up with the idea; but he also managed to find the perfect actors for all of the deeply...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment