Thursday, September 26, 2013

Golgo 13: Complete Collection [Blu-ray]



Review based on Price??? C'mon people!
So your upset about the price so you are going to give this amazing show a 1 or 2 star rating. Don't rate the damn price people. Besides the price Amazon has listed is way above everyone else out there and when it's released I'm sure they will drop the price when they aren't moving any sets. I can't mention other stores here by name or else Amazon will delete or edit the post...so I will just say other online stores that DEEPly DISCOUNT DVD's have the Pre Order Blu Ray set for around 75 and DVD set for under 60 (which I already did)...not bad for 50 shows plus extras. So you want to rate the show or direction, the extras, hell you don't like the cover art, or you got a paper cut opening it and the packaging made you cry then fine...but if you are going to rate something on price grow up. The new Corvette is expensive so it must suck right???...and everything in the dollar store is first rate? Really?? I have some tape from them that wouldn't stick to tar in the summer. Things are...

Very well done
This one's a keeper and a gem, I can't turn it off once it's on. Have read people knock the video quality but to me it looks fine. The graininess and muted colors seem completely natural to this show and just lend it more personality.

Instead of selling them separately, They now got Whole Set!
Since I already got them all when they were selling them separately year ago, Collection 1, 2, 3, and 4. But this time they're selling the whole set for $98.00 Dollar just the DVD (non-blueray disc), but if you want Blue-ray Disc it'll be $115.00 dollar. The entire set won't come out till Sept 17th 2013 I believe.

If Money isn't the issue, than I would get Blue-ray Disc. I noticed someone complains about the price on Blue-ray disc, he'll want to get DVD one the $98.00 dollar one instead. I think its reasonable price.. Because back than it cost me nearly $45.00 dollar just for each Collection.. so 4 Collection times $45.00 = $180.00.

See the huge difference on the price before, and now with entire set DVD is merely $98.00 dollar, but Blue-Ray disc is $115.00.

I'm thinking about getting Blue-Ray disc, not on release am thinking about getting it in Dec this year. Golgo 13 is a excellent series, I couldn't stop watching it after few time. >.<

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment