Friday, September 20, 2013

UFC 162



UFC 162...
On paper most casual fans of the sport wouldn't really be interested in much beyond the main event of this particular event but in truth there were a number of really good fights on paper with others that seemed somewhat mismatched but ending up as great fights anyways. What seems unfortunate about the event is that just about everything besides the result of the main event has been buried in the wake of one of the best pay-per-view events of the year.

First off the preliminary fights are rather interesting if for no other reason than that four of the six preliminary fights end by finish in either the first or second round. One fight ends by leg kicks, which is rare enough on its own, but the winning fighter made history by becoming the first fighter to ever finish two UFC bouts by way of leg kicks, and trust me it's a clinic of leg kicks to witness. Then, one of the fights is the fourth fastest knockout for that division. Besides those two fights there are two other...

WOW!!
This was an amazing pay-per-view. I will not spoil it, but in the words of Rashad Evens "Anderson Silva is my favorite fighter, but I don't know." When this comes out I am so buying this, I really need this one for my collection. GET THIS PAY-PER-VIEW YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED AT ALL!!!



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment