Friday, September 13, 2013

Final Answer



Felicity Season 2 - better still!
I am a huge Felicity fan - I was not a big tv viewer prior to its pilot and never real got into the whole WB thing (hated dawson's creek - do any teenagers really talk like that? Please!)
Felicity was great because I started watching it as a freshman and I know it's corny but I almost felt like I was growing up with her, because it was SO real and true. It so closely resembled things in my college experience and my friends' college experiences. I felt like each season we saw her grow and change into a new individual (loved the change of theme song in season 3).

The first season was new, innovative, hopeful, inspiring. It was like being in college - lots of doors were opened and everyone wanted to see which way she'd go.

Season two is great because you start to see the other characters come to life. Ben develops, starts to become a person who actually deals with his problems rather than ignoring them and being a jerk. Some people think that season 2 became too...

Absolutely amazing
In season one we came to know the characters of Felicity and we came to love each and every one of them for what they were. We went through our weeks waiting for the night when we could sit down and watch the one show that we could relate to. We could relate to Felicity's boy woes, and we knew exactly what she must have been feeling everytime Ben messed up. Season one introduced us to the cast that kept us mesmerized for the following three years.

Season two created an environment where the characters blossomed, and if anything we began to respect them much more for their character flaws. It made them real. We began to understand Ben's confusion, and know exactly what Felicity must be thinking. The love that Ben and Felicity had began to unfold before us, and we could relate.

I have always loved Felicity. It has always been, and always will be the one show that I could honestly relate to. It wasn't sugarcoated. It wasn't fake. It was college. It was television like it should...

Amazing
Felicity, where to begin. Before this show there was nothing good on t.v. Flipping through the channels was pointless and I had just about given up on finding a decent show. Then along came Felicity. An inspiring show about a girl entering college to follow the boy she doesnt even know, all because of what he wrote in her yearbook, but in her words "I had always thought that if we knew eachother, we would love eachother." As the 1st season began I instantly fell inlove, with all the characters. Felicity, the sweet romantic who goes to college for a boy, but ends up realizing that she really came for herself, Ben, who goes to collede in Ny to get away from his family, and finds a love worth fighting for, and Noel, who falls inlove with Felicity from the start, and fights to have her. And I watched only to discover that it got better every season. I encourage anyone, who ever tired somthing spontaneiuos, whoever had there heart broken, fell inlove, or saw beyond all the problems around...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment