Sunday, September 15, 2013

Iron Man: Armored Adventures Season 2 Vol 1



Not Willing to Pay for Parts
Bring out complete seasons of this series and you will get my money, but I will not be nickel and dimed to death just to own something that you want to spoon feed to the public so you can make more money. NOT RECOMMENDED until entire season sets are available.

Updated 03/24/13: Hey, what do you know. Someone listened for a change. The complete season 2 of this series is available April 23. I will be buying it and I have adjusted my review rating accordingly because I very much like this series.

We love this series, but...
two problems:
1 - you can't get all of season 2 on one disc yet, so each volume only has 6 episodes, and only 2 volumes available (as of 12/12)
2 - Season 2, IMHO, is not as good as 1. We miss the adventures in the search for the Makluan (sp?) rings. This season has a completely different feel. It's not that it's bad, it's just missing a particular element of fun that we were enjoying in Season 1.

Also, our kids are on the younger side (K/1st grade) and Season 2 is "older," more scary stuff, more intense action, situations they don't really get, etc. The bad guy action is much more pronounced. We severely limit their watch time of this.

Ironman
My grandson loved these for Christmas. Little boys love these movies. My granson is an avid. Ironman fan. It was great that there were two volumes.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment